1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
Muh biff. She was kind of trashed and I had to lead her through the Financial District alive.
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
I am pretty outgoing.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
My coworker tomorrow. Because it means that a few hours from that point, I will be making a bangin’ tip on the party I’m working. Woot.
4. Are you easy to get along with?
I really am, though.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
He always does. I’m actually pretty lucky he thinks my drunk violence is endearing.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
Absolutely. With my goddamn textbooks.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
“Ay, ay, ay.”
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
Hm. Sail On by Ryn Weaver, Octahate by Ryn Weaver, Habits by Tove Lo, L.S.F. by Kasabian, Break Free by Ariana Grande (sorrynotsorry).
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
I believe in acts of God, yes.
15. What good thing happened this summer?
I opened the acceptance letter that changed my life.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
I actually do. We made nice, and we’re friends now, and it’s completely odd.
19. Do you like bubble baths?
20. Do you like your neighbors?
21. What are you bad habits?
I have many.
22. Where would you like to travel?
I just want to go back to Florence and Venice and I then would like to go to Sicily.
The Canary Islands, too.
23. Do you have trust issues?
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
All parts are lovely.
26. What do you do when you wake up?
Fall back asleep.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
Mom and pops.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
Yeah, and it really doesn’t make a difference after it’s happened. Life goes on, wasn’t meant, on to the next.
30. Do you ever want to get married?
Not really. If I find the right person, then, yes. But no more settling.
31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail?
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
Not a scumbag, not balding, not a psychopath, uses perfect grammar, wears hipster glasses, has striking eyes, and has a good heart and moral compass. It’s that simple.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
Forever 21, Express, Francesca’s, idk.
40. What do you want to do after high school?
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
It means you have disappointed me because you used “your” instead of “you’re” and it is unacceptable and sad.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
Indeed. Trying to make the word a better place, one smirk at a time.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Bottom of the ocean.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
The sun shining through my window, as if it were saying, “wake the fuck up, bitch.”
46. What are you paranoid about?
47. Have you ever been high?
In the sky on an airplane.
48. Have you ever been drunk?
In love a la Beyonce.
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
Nah, unless you count eating the last macaroon.
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
I think I used to.
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
My hair is super dry.
I would like moist hair.
53. Favourite makeup brand?
Oh, don’t you dare make me choose.
54. Favourite store?
Depends on my mood.
55. Favourite blog?
56. Favourite colour?
Lavender and red.
57. Favourite food?
Hm. Anything with carbs.
58. Last thing you ate?
59. First thing you ate this morning?
Toast with greek yogurt and honey.
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
Yurp. 1st place in the poetry and art contest for the painting I did in one day and the poem I wrote in the bathroom stall five minutes before it was due for submission. One of my proudest moments to this day.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
It was awkward.
65. Are you hungry right now?
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
I don’t really have any. I have twitter friends, they’re pretty cool.
67. Facebook or Twitter?
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
Twitter. I barely use this save for moments of real boredom.
69. Are you watching tv right now?
70. Names of your bestfriends?
None of your business, is it?
71. Craving something? What?
72. What colour are your towels?
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
75. Favourite animal?
76. What colour is your underwear?
What the what?
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
80. What colour pants?
81. Favourite tv show?
Breaking Bad and Glee.
82. Favourite movie?
Good Will Hunting. Ghostbusters. It’s a tie.
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
Regina Mufuckin George.
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
87. First person you talked to today?
88. Last person you talked to today?
… my mom.
89. Name a person you hate?
I’d rather not.
90. Name a person you love?
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
92. In a fight with someone?
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
95. Last movie you watched?
The Fisher King.
96. Favourite actress?
Dame Maggie Smith.
97. Favourite actor?
98. Do you tan a lot?
99. Have any pets?
Yes. Next week my puppy is coming home. :D
100. How are you feeling?
101. Do you type fast?
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
103. Can you spell well?
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
Yes. And it actually felt really shitty. He deserved it. But, still.
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
109. Is something irritating you right now?
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
Physically? Lol. No.
111. Do you have trust issues?
Didn’t you ask this already? HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I can’t recall when I last cried.
113. What was your childhood nickname?
Same as it is now.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
115. Do you play the Wii?
116. Are you listening to music right now?
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
With a soda on the side.
118. Do you like Chinese food?
119. Favourite book?
Too many. I’ll say Bossypants by Tina Fey for now.
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
121. Are you mean?
122. Is cheating ever okay?
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
125. Do you believe in true love?
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
The smell of Jasmine. Chamomile tea.
128. Would you change your name?
129. What your zodiac sign?
What your English teacher do when you were in elementary school?
130. Do you like subway?
I hate the subway but I have to take it to school and it depresses me. Thanks for asking.
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
What we’ve been doing since December.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
Sail on, sail on ‘til you’re gone and then some, with all your broken pieces.
134. Can you count to one million?
… Would I want to, is the better question.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
I have never told a single lie. Duh.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
139. Brunette or Blonde?
I am now both. Booyahkasha.
140. Summer or Winter?
141. Night or Day?
Dusk or Dawn.
142. Favourite month?
143. Are you a vegetarian?
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
147. Mars or Snickers?
Neither, unless I want instant hyperglycemia.
148. What’s your favourite quote?
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. There’s one right behind you. Don’t look.
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
Spitz offered an alternative view of psychoanalysis.
(WHO THE HELL IS EXCITED FOR THEIR PSYCHOPATHOLOGY CLASS? THIS GIRL.)
Whoa, this sucked. Bye, MySpace.
"Mom, where’s my Italy sweatshirt?"
“How am I supposed to know.”
*Walks into room*
“Mom, you have a pile of my sweatshirts in here. My Italy one, my college one, my FDNY one…”
“I gave birth to you, though.”
Lost in the cracks of the landslide, you saw me slipping on my bad side.
I’m feeling lost, feeling tongue-tied, and now I’m frozen in your headlights.
Deep in the haze of your love high, I used to saw on the livewire.
I’m coming down from your supply, and I don’t know if you can make it right.
Shot through the cracks of the earthquake…
My body’s moving into retrograde.
I’m feeling loose, feeling untamed, and you’re the dynamite in my chains.